99 Question Tag

Here are my answers to the 99 questions tag from Candy over at joyfulchristianhomemaking.blogspot.com.   I wonder what the 100th question was? 

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Our closet is a regular door and it's off the master bath so it is usually open.  If it were a sliding door in our bedroom, it would be closed.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Sometimes.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked at the foot but out on sides.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Absolutely not. 

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
All the time.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I rarely find a coupon for something I actually want or use. But I have actually cut some that I thought I'd use and then never did.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Neither one, thanks. I often plan my life around avoiding places where ferocious animals and horrible insects can possibly get me! ha.

8:Do you have freckles?
Some.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes. But I never do a crazy face like so many people are doing for pictures that are all the rage now.  

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Probably the way so many people talk now. The imbecilic words and phrases that are made up 

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. Why would someone even do this? 

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
As a kid when we went camping or a road trip in the middle of nowhere.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
Probably when I was a kid camping, but can't remember any time thereafter.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Hmm...don't think so.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yuckaroony! No way.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
Only husband. For ever and always till death do us part.

17:What size is your bed?
King size (dual air chamber bed. So awesome.)

18:What is your Song of the week?
The hymn, "And Can it Be" by Vocal Spectrum (they are great A cappella singers)

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Even though it looks nice on some, I'm not a fan. 

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes. (Mr. Magoo, Tom & Jerry)


21:What's your least favorite movie?
Oklahoma with Shirley Jones. 


22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my bank account.

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Almost always it is water or milk.  Once in a while iced tea. 

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Chick Fil A sauce.

25:What is your favorite food?
I love Chinese, Italian and German food. 

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House is my all time favorite. A newer fave is The Lake House.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My husband. 

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No way.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
NEVER.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote and mailed 2 thank you cards a couple weeks ago. 

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
I could if I had to but I'd probably have to watch a youtube tutorial first. :-) My awesome husband does that for me and I'm so thankful for that!

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Not in the last 20 years. I got two in my first few of years as a driver and it rattled me so much I've made sure to be an excellent driver ever since. 

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Yup, once. But at least I was right next to a gas station. I found out they sell gas cans for 3 times as much as they do in a regular store for poor wretches who run out of gas and have no choice but to buy their expensive cans. 

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Reuben!

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Coffee, eggs, bacon, toast, butter, jam. Perfect. 

36:What is your usual bedtime?
In bed between 8-9pm (sometimes sooner) and asleep around 10pm.

37:Are you lazy?
It might sound pretentious, but actually, no. If I didn't have back trouble I think I'd be a blur.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I only remember dressing up one time when I was 6. I was a princess. My mom made me a little white satin dress with boa feather edges and a little glittered crown.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I have no idea. 

40:How many languages can you speak?
English and some French. (Took two years in H.S. and have been learning some more with Rosetta Stone with my kids.)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I have Better Homes and Gardens only because it was 5.99 for a whole year. They aren't worth even that. Pretty boring. I was a long time subscriber to Reminisce Magazine, my absolute favorite. But I stopped last year because they changed and I didn't think it was worth it anymore. But I've kept every issue from the years past and still enjoy reading the old ones. 

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos. But lincoln logs will always hold a nostalgic place in my heart. 

43:Are you stubborn?
Sure.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Neither. They're both pretty sad.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
No way. 

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, and I get more so, the older I get.

47:Do you sing in the car?
All the time.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Frequently.

49:Do you dance in the car?
Nope.

50:Ever used a gun?
Do water pistols count? Ha. No, not a real gun, but I hope to learn soon.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Too LONG ago...2002 I think.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some are and some aren't. 

53:Is Christmas stressful?
It can be at times.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple and Blueberry. Separately.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a photographer and live in New York City. 

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in the Holy Ghost. Other than that, there are only holy angels and evil devils.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes and they are the strangest thing!

59:Take a vitamin daily?
Sometimes - herb capsules, essential oils, vitamin D, 

60:Wear slippers?
I have slippers, but rarely wear them because they make me feel like I'm clopping around the house like a horse. I wear socks when I'm cold and go barefoot whenever I can. 

61:Wear a bath robe?
Sometimes, but not often.

62:What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas. Nighties tangle up too much.

63:First concert?
Barry Manilow.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
WalMart.

65:Nike or Adidas?
I love Nike but my new favorite is Columbia. Best athletic shoe I've ever worn!

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
I grew up eating Cheetos and Fritos and can't stand either one now.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.

69:Ever take dance lessons?
No.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Sure.

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Of course.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No, but I probably could've. I'm a good speller.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
It's one of my favorite things to do.

74:Own any record albums?
Not anymore. 

75:Own a record player?
Nope. Don't need a player when I don't have any records. 

76:Regularly burn incense?
No.

77:Ever been in love?
Absolutely. My husband is the love of my life.

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
I'd love to see Andrea Bocelli.

79:What was the last concert you saw?
The Nutcracker Ballet.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
I like both. Hot would be my fave.

81:Tea or coffee?
I like both but coffee rules.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Neither.

83:Can you swim well?
I swim okay.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Oh sure. Growing up we had an in ground pool in the back yard and I got lots of practice at that. 

85:Are you patient?
I try to be. 

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Big band music, Glen Miller style.

87:Ever won a contest?
I don't think so but my kids all have.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No way. But I wouldn't mind a tummy tuck!

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Green are so delicious. But I like black, too. And Kalamata. Yum...this quiz is making me hungry!

90:Can you knit or crochet?
I taught myself both but I only remember how to knit. 

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Family room and master bedroom.

92:Do you want to get married?
I am already married to my sweetheart.

93:If married, how long have you been married? 
We've been married for 19 years this year and it is amazing how love grows deeper as the years go by.

94:Who was your HS crush?
A guy name Eric (looked just like Barry Manilow you know). Then Ken. 

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Of course not. What adult does that besides Lucy Ricardo?

96:Do you have kids?
Yes.

97:Do you want kids?
Of course.

98:Whats your favorite color?
Blue.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.


Tag...you're it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modesty Doesn't Mean Frumpy

How to Get Rid of Anxiety

Purging and Surging