Valentine's Love

I didn't post on Valentine's day because it was a busy day. But we had such a fun evening! My husband and I went to a dinner hosted by some dear friends for our homeschool group and our kids went to a friend's home for a game night (also one of the couple's that went to the dinner).  So everyone was taken care of and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the evening. 

At the dinner, some of the older daughters were the servers, so all of the adults could sit and visit and each course was brought out one at a time. During dinner, we took turns answering some  questions about favorite foods, best childhood memory, etc. and it was fun getting to know each other better. 

After dinner, we separated into groups of husbands and wives and filled out a questionnaire with various questions about our spouse or ourselves and then joined together in one room to randomly discuss some of the answers to see if we got them right. 

Then we took turns sharing where we honeymooned and that made for some hilarious laughter to hear some of the funny stories.

It was a special evening that we'll remember for years to come. But the best part of any outing is always coming home together and the wonderful feeling that we have each other - lovers and friends for life.  Always there for one another, keeping each other warm at night and  sharing life together. 

Hope you all had a lovely and memorable Valentines Day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh...I do hope you will/can post again soon ;o). I had just found your blog about 2 months prior to this last post. Hope all is well and that you enjoy a blessed Easter.
Thanks for taking the time to say hi, Eliana! I have been meaning to blog more lately but I get busy and put it off. But I hope to post in the next week or so. God bless!
Jessica K said…
I was just coming here to say the same thing!
DeNiece Barnes said…
Pray that all is well. I miss your posts, they are truly an encouragement to so many of us. Just wanted to stop in and say hello and tell you I really do love your blog and hope to see you back in blog land soon. I am finally back to blogging at my blog after been away from it since September of last year, life really does get busy especially around all of the holiday hoopla....

Popular posts from this blog

Modesty Doesn't Mean Frumpy

How to Get Rid of Anxiety

Purging and Surging