Courageous

My husband and I went to see the movie, "Courageous" this afternoon and it has to be the Kendrick brothers' best work yet. I think it's a movie that is life changing and I would like to see more like it.  The Lord sure has given these men an amazing gift of movie making. Every film they have done is intelligently written, has wit, humor, heart and good story telling.

The story in their latest movie moves at a good pace and there is never a time when I was bored. In fact, I couldn't believe it was over two hours, it went by so fast.  And even though it was a drama, it was not so heavy that it was a downer at all.  They put truly hilarious comic relief steadily throughout the movie and we lauged out throughout the film.  But we also cried.  A lot.  There were only 5 other people in the theater with us (it was an early matinee) and sniffling and eye rubbing was abundant among us all.


I'm not going to give away the plot or story line, but I will say that it's a must see film.  Every man should see the movie for sure.  I applaud the Kendrick brothers for what they're doing.  The film industry has needed them for a long, long time. I hope they make hundreds more films like these. Go see Courageous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modesty Doesn't Mean Frumpy

How to Get Rid of Anxiety

Dealing With Stress God's Way