Happenings Today...

My 15 yr old is seeing an orthodontist for the first time this morning. My oldest had braces and to tell you the truth, I'm not looking forward to this. :(  But he was born with a condition that makes orthodontia medically necessary so...here we go! 

Later, my 17 yr old son is teaching art class to a group of our homeschooling friend's kids. He does the class in the dining room while the moms and I get to visit in the adjacent family room so it is a nice chance for us moms to fellowship.  That's it for today. It is going to be a full one, so I'm off to start it!

Have a wonderful day in Christ!

This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modesty Doesn't Mean Frumpy

How to Get Rid of Anxiety

Purging and Surging