Back Pain Help

When I find a good thing, I like to pass it on. In my search for back pain relief, I came across the Sacro-Wedgy.  It's a funny little gadget that I bought on amazon based on the rave reviews and I think it is very helpful.  You just lay flat on the ground and place it under your sacrum (thus the name "sacro-wedge") for 20 minutes and relax.  It raises the sacrum slightly off the ground which allows the surrounding muscles to relax.  

For the back pain that I have, it produces measurable relief. (Btw, I don't sell these or anything, I just am impressed with how well these work.) Using this little gadget with a combination of icing my back today has helped me a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modesty Doesn't Mean Frumpy

How to Get Rid of Anxiety

Purging and Surging